Monday, June 25, 2007

Having a lot in my plate

My blogging may slow down a little bit these days. I have been working hard on a couple of research projects. I have a lot to share with you, however you might have to wait a little. If you are interested in learning about these research projects, or explore the ones you can join please e-mail me directly. One of these projects is going on now with OEMs that have remanufacturing operations - giving away a free consulting report at the end. Although comments and discussion medium I hoped to create still does not take off, I know from my sitemeter that a lot of OEMs and independent remanufacturer companies are checking out this blog regularly.

Meanwhile, let the CAT sustainability report here, and their "sustainability in action" video here keep you busy.

No comments: